This year Christmas will be different for all.
Who doesn’t love to spend time with family and friends to celebrate the holidays? This year’s parties are off our go-to lists. We’ll be hunkered down in our bubbles. Let’s seek the best holiday cards to shout our cheer, celebrate with virtual games and dress in our finest.
Check out my list below for this year’s Twelve Days of Christmas (and one more).
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twelve heartfelt challenges and one more!
- Bring a plate of cookies to your neighbors.
- Make a batch of goodies for doctors and nurses and drop them off at the hospital.
- Send an electronic gift card to a single mom.
- Send a funny ecard to your co-workers. American Greetings and Jacquie Lawson are my favorites.
- Buy a coffee card and ask the cashier to use them for the next person.
- Pay for a take-out meal for the person in line behind you.
- Drop off holiday cards to a local nursing home.
- Volunteer in the community.
- Help a neighbor clean up their leaves.
- Write a note of encouragement to a retail worker.
- Declutter and donate. Give to a homeless person and include a face mask and hand sanitizer.
- Donate canned goods to churches, synagogues, inside the entrance of Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and your favorite supermarket.
- Contribute to Toys for Tots at your local police station.